HYBRID SHIPPING RATES
HYBRID SHIPPING RATES
With the Hybrid Shipping Rates feature, you can create shipping methods that have multiple sets of shipping rates/rules mapped to them.
A customer orders items that are coming from two different dropshippers.
Total weight: 8 lbs.
Dropshipper “A” uses FedEx, but charges a flat rate of $10 for the first 15 lbs. Orders over 15 lbs. have
shipping charged in Real-Time.
Dropshipper “B” ships everything using USPS Priority Mail with Real-Time rates.
The customer selects “Ground” from the list of available methods in your store.
The Advanced Shipping Manager would know that if “Ground” was selected in by the customer, it would
charge $10 for dropshipper “A” and $6.57, the USPS Real-Time rate, for dropshipper “B”. It would then add
them together and display a total shipping cost of $16.57.
That’s not all! You can also do the following with Hybrid Shipping Rates:
Shipping Upgrades – Offer your customers free shipping upgrades for exceeding set order values.
Use a combination of Real-Time rates, and Table Based rates for a single shipping method.
- SHIPPING TABLES
- SHIP INDIVIDUAL ITEMS ALONE
- ORIGIN ZIP CODE FOR EACH ITEM
- MULTI – BOX ITEMS
- MARKUPS AND MARKDOWNS ON SHIPPING RATES
- MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM SHIPPING RATE SETTINGS
- BLOCK SHIPPING METHODS
- MARKUPS AND MARKDOWNS FOR INDIVIDUAL ITEMS
- REAL – TIME SHIPPING RATES
- DIVIDE OVERWEIGHT SHIPMENTS
- MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM ORDER VALUE SETTINGS
- GLOBAL FREE SHIPPING
- BLOCK P.O. BOX DELIVERY
- CUSTOM TAX RATES – DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL
- CUSTOM ERROR MESSAGES
- SATURDAY DELIVERY
- FREE SHIPPING BASED ON ORDER VALUE WITH EXCLUSIONS
- GROUP FLAT RATE SHIPPING
- HYBRID SHIPPING RATES
- FREE SHIPPING FOR INDIVIDUAL ITEMS WITH MULTIPLE METHODS
- WEIGHT SURCHARGES – ADD EXTRA POUNDS TO BOX WEIGHT
- FLAT SHIP RATES WITH QUANTITY DISCOUNT OPTION
- SHOPPING CART SIMULATOR
- DROPSHIPPER MARKUPS
- SHIPPING COURIER BACKUP
- SHIPPING METHOD POPULATOR
- SHIPPING CALCULATOR – ITEM PAGE
- DELIVERY DATE ESTIMATOR
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR
- TRUCKING AND FREIGHT COURIERS
- REAL-TIME DUTIES AND TAXES – INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- BOX SIZE POINT SYSTEM (DIMENSIONS ALTERNATIVE)
- ALTERNATE FEDEX ACCOUNT
- WEIGHTS OR POINTS FOR ITEM OPTIONS
- AVALARA REAL – TIME SALES TAX CALCULATIONS
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SHIPPING
- SHOP.COM INTEGRATION
- BUNDLED ITEM SHIPPING
- MULTIPLE WAREHOUSES / ORIGIN ZIP CODES